This course is particularly suitable for rating staff, revenue managers and team leaders, finance managers, legal staff, and those with an interest in rating. It will cover all aspects of the rating environment.
Rating KnowHow comprises two e-learning parts and a suite of supporting resources:
- The Local Government (Rating) Act: Overview
- The rating unit and the ratepayer
- Non-rateable land
- Rating tools
- Remissions, postponements and rates rebates.
- Assessment, collection and enforcement of rates
- Rates on Māori freehold land
- Rates resetting and replacement
For more information please contact Taituarã e-Learning - email@example.com