Module 3: Using the Wellbeings in Local Government Planning and Measurement
In Modules 1 & 2 of our series on wellbeing, we introduced you to the recent changes to the Local Government Act and what it means for councils and communities.
Module 3 in the series introduces a framework to help council staff understand how community wellbeing fits into existing council strategies and plans, such as the Long-Term Plan.
In this course you'll learn about:
- How community indicators and community measures are connected
- Where your community engagement process fits and where your measurements fit into this process
- How community aspirations transpire to the Long-Term Plan logic framework
All local government staff, but particularly:
- Strategic Planners
- Councils who have an existing subscription to the Taituarā Community Wellbeing Services
- HR Managers
- LG professionals who have previously completed Modules 1&2 in the series and want to learn about the framework.
How to enrol
To enrol in our e-learning course Using the Wellbeings in Local Government Planning and Measurement click 'Enrol Now' below.
A single seat costs $120 +GST