We would like to announce the members of the Taituarā Community Wellbeing Committee. Thank you to all those who applied to join the Committee.
Committee Chair, Geoff Williams, Chief Executive, Rotorua Lakes Council, and Taituarā Chief Executive, Karen Thomas are pleased to announce the full committee membership as follows:
- Garry Dyet, (Deputy Chair), Chief Executive, Waipā District Council
- Helen Algar, Community Development Manager, Waitaki District Council
- Rex Capil, General Manager Community Lifestyle Services, Gore District Council
- Rachael Davie, General Manager Strategy and Community, Western Bay of Plenty District Council
- Rebekah Dinwoodie, Group Manager: Community Wellbeing & Services, Hastings District Council
- Denise Kidd, Group Manager Community Services and Facilities, Selwyn District Council
- Upananda (Upa) Paragahawewa, Economist Social and Economic Science, Science, Policy and Information, Waikato Regional Council
- Sheryl Pinckney, Manager Strategy, Whakatāne District Council
- Paula Naude, Manager: Community Development & Emergency Management, Tauranga City Council
Congratulations to those joining the Committee. We look forward to seeing you all for an inaugural meeting prior to Christmas.
More information including the Terms of Reference can be found on our Community Wellbeing Committee page.